Saturday, November 24, 2007

Wedding Photography - Cape Town

It was a huge honour for me to be part of your special day. To share in every moment, to capture your love for each other, and to savour this for the future.







5 Please leave comments here:

Tanja November 27, 2007 at 9:22 PM  

Those are gorgeous, well done!!!

I'm sure they are going to be ecstatic with them :)

Lynn December 14, 2007 at 6:33 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynn December 14, 2007 at 6:41 PM  

Natacha is a professional, she made me relax on my special day and managed to capture our personalities in her photography! Lance and I love the pictures and will recommend Natacha locally and to couples from the UK getting married in Cape Town!
Lynn & Lance Engelbrecht

Lynn December 14, 2007 at 6:41 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.

About This Blog

I work full time working mother of two young children. I enjoy sharing my love for photography with my clients!

My blog is a collection of most of my shoots that I have done since I started my photography journey in 2007. Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from visitors, so please feel free to leave a comment.

Contact Natacha

084 621 6762

or

natacha@natachawadsworth.co.za

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP