Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Children Photography - Cape Town

Ek dink ek sit hopeloos te min fotos van my twee op my blog.

Ons was sondag bietjie parkie toe, die son het heerlik geskyn, en alhoewel dit koel was (dit is veronderstel om amper somer te wees) kon die kinders darem bietjie speel.




1 Please leave comments here:

Unknown October 14, 2008 at 9:35 PM  

I really like the last one!! Beautiful!

About This Blog

I work full time working mother of two young children. I enjoy sharing my love for photography with my clients!

My blog is a collection of most of my shoots that I have done since I started my photography journey in 2007. Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from visitors, so please feel free to leave a comment.

Contact Natacha

084 621 6762

or

natacha@natachawadsworth.co.za

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP