Monday, January 19, 2009

Welcome in 2009!

So it is 2009. I can't believe today is the 20th allready, and Annibelle and Sharmira is starting Grade R tomorrow.

And like the rest of Cape Town, I still haven't really bought them anything. So today we have to do some shopping, but seeing that I haven't posted on my blog for like.... uhm months, I thought it best just to drop in quickly.

I am hosting my first competition since I started my photography journey, and the response is absolutely over whelming. Never in my wildest dream did I ever think I would actually get such a response.

Thanks to everyone responding, and for all the mails.

I will be announcing the winners on the 31st! Yes!!!! WINNERS!!!!!

I will be giving away 5 photoshoots!

Remember, the more you enter, the more chances you stand to win!

So keep those mails coming!!!!

And now, just a few pics of little Xander. I just love this little guy!!!!!!!




1 Please leave comments here:

experienced healthcare professional January 20, 2009 at 12:51 PM  

I love your blog and
I need your help.
I have two blogs
dementia expert
Alzheimer's Activities Expert

Please visit them and encourage your friends to do the same.
Alsi if you want a way to reach more people, consider having your own blog there.
Just click on the red box that says "Get Paid to Blog" on the right hand side of either site
Keep in touch by leaving a comment at either blog
Thanks

About This Blog

I work full time working mother of two young children. I enjoy sharing my love for photography with my clients!

My blog is a collection of most of my shoots that I have done since I started my photography journey in 2007. Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from visitors, so please feel free to leave a comment.

Contact Natacha

084 621 6762

or

natacha@natachawadsworth.co.za

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP