Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Boudoir Photography - Cape Town

Well to me it is one.

I am starting with Boudoir Photography.

Sometimes, we as mothers forget that before all of this, we were women. We were free to come and go as we pleased, came in at what hours of the morning etc.

Then we became mothers. Our priorities changed. Our perspective on life changed. Instead of buying sexy lingerie, you will look at the lingerie, and then drift on to the PJ's as the kids needs the PJ's more that you need that filthy expensive little bra and panty set.

So I am doing this for that reason. For those mother's that have lost themselves in parenthood.

Mostly women tend to say that they are too fat, too this, too that.

Well ladies, this is what you need to realise. You may be 10, 15 or even 25kg's over weight. But you are still a woman. You are still a wife, and still a lover.

How do you expect your husband to desire you in the most intimate way, when you can't fathom yourself actually wearing sexy lingerie? When you can't fathom doing something intimate for yourself and your husband.

Therefor I am now starting with Boudoir Photography.

To offer other women around Cape Town, to now come for a private photo shoot, and look at the stunning results afterward.

I have posted three sessions that I did the past weekend. I am currently pressed for time, so I will come post more of previous shoots.

And keep your eyes on my blog, for the announcement of my new website.

I really hope this will be as empowering for some women as it is for me.

1 Please leave comments here:

WillT March 20, 2009 at 8:56 PM  

"Sometimes, we as mothers forget that before all of this, we were women.

Well said.

About This Blog

I work full time working mother of two young children. I enjoy sharing my love for photography with my clients!

My blog is a collection of most of my shoots that I have done since I started my photography journey in 2007. Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from visitors, so please feel free to leave a comment.

Contact Natacha

084 621 6762

or

natacha@natachawadsworth.co.za

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP