Saturday, April 18, 2009

Children Photography - Cape Town

I have been taking a little break. After 11 photo shoots in March, I decided to take a little space for my family. Keeping up with work during the week, being a mother of two as well as a part time photographer, does get a bit much.

But I could not wait these three weeks out without posting any photos. And even though it is Saturday afternoon in SA now, I am itching to get out my camera and shoot some pics. Even if it is just of my kids.

But alas, I am not going to. I have a hectic 7 weeks ahead of me booked to the brim, including two weddings.

So I think I need the break. :-))))

This little man is such a treat. I love him to bits!




2 Please leave comments here:

About This Blog

I work full time working mother of two young children. I enjoy sharing my love for photography with my clients!

My blog is a collection of most of my shoots that I have done since I started my photography journey in 2007. Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from visitors, so please feel free to leave a comment.

Contact Natacha

084 621 6762

or

natacha@natachawadsworth.co.za

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP