Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Wedding Photography - Cape Town

Everyone staying in Cape Town will know that it was raining on Saturday. And it never lifted during the course of the day.

Luckily we did get some excellent shots both indoor and at the beach.





Add Image

3 Please leave comments here:

Natasha April 28, 2009 at 7:21 PM  

love the beach ones! nicely done Natacha

Unknown April 28, 2009 at 8:58 PM  

That would really have irritated me!! Well done Natacha :) Like the beach shots

eglassphotography May 9, 2009 at 5:32 AM  

Gorgeous couple and beautiful work as always!

About This Blog

I work full time working mother of two young children. I enjoy sharing my love for photography with my clients!

My blog is a collection of most of my shoots that I have done since I started my photography journey in 2007. Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from visitors, so please feel free to leave a comment.

Contact Natacha

084 621 6762

or

natacha@natachawadsworth.co.za

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP