Sunday, August 2, 2009

TFCD Photography - Cape Town

I took a little break during July as we had a few birthdays during July, including mine. I also have been sick, and must still have surgery, but for now, I am back!

What a weekend!!!! I had the most gorgeous model around for a fun TFCD shoot. Leani and myself had a lot of fun, and even though this shoot took much longer than a normal shoot, I think it was worth the effort!

I have a LOT of photos to work through, so I think I need to stop yacking and start working.







3 Please leave comments here:

Jeanette August 2, 2009 at 2:51 PM  

Absolutely gorgeous Natacha!

Fab's Book Spot August 2, 2009 at 3:03 PM  

Stunning work I have seen her before and these are just great.

A Daft Scots Lass August 3, 2009 at 9:04 AM  

She's gorgeous...and so are the pix

About This Blog

I work full time working mother of two young children. I enjoy sharing my love for photography with my clients!

My blog is a collection of most of my shoots that I have done since I started my photography journey in 2007. Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from visitors, so please feel free to leave a comment.

Contact Natacha

084 621 6762

or

natacha@natachawadsworth.co.za

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP