Sunday, October 18, 2009

Boudoir Photography - Cape Town

I had a stunning Boudoir shoot this weekend.  And once again, I found that this is one photo shoot that every woman, mother, sister, friend must have at least once in her life.

This is not a photo shoot for a skinny model.  No....  this is a shoot for real woman.  Woman like you and me, that needs to see the real you, the person your partner fell in love with.  The person you were before you became a mommy, the person you were before you started climbing the corporate ladder.  The person that faces you every day when you get out of the shower.  The real you! 

So go on, look for a Boudoir Photograher in your area.  Do it!  You owe it to yourself!

Thanks for a stunning shoot Kim!  I will be in touch with your gallery details!













2 Please leave comments here:

Anonymous,  October 18, 2009 at 9:08 PM  

Pragtig! Stunning! Beautiful! PERFECT!!!

About This Blog

I work full time working mother of two young children. I enjoy sharing my love for photography with my clients!

My blog is a collection of most of my shoots that I have done since I started my photography journey in 2007. Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from visitors, so please feel free to leave a comment.

Contact Natacha

084 621 6762

or

natacha@natachawadsworth.co.za

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP