Sunday, November 8, 2009

Children Photography - Cape Town

I had to honour to share th cutest little boy's birthday with him and his friends!

It was held at Spier at the deli.  A Bedoiun Tent was specialy erected to help shelter the party from the terrible wind.

Lindie van Zyl from Crazy Chameleon and Blue Daisy Events was responsible for the gorgeous decor and setting of the party!

Cupcakes specially made for the birthday boy!


And what is a party without a cake?



The most minute detail that was added to all the party favours proved that we were dealing with a professional!





Mom and Uyanda inspecting the table!

The Birthday Boy!!

I absolutely loved this shot!!!!

And what is a party without some gorgeous girls?




This little princess is the most captivating little girl ever!

Best Friends Forever!!!!



Blowing out the candles!

It was absolutely gorgeous to actually capture this.  He took so much care to blow the candles one by one!







1 Please leave comments here:

Jeanette November 8, 2009 at 8:42 PM  

Very very cool photos Natacha!

About This Blog

I work full time working mother of two young children. I enjoy sharing my love for photography with my clients!

My blog is a collection of most of my shoots that I have done since I started my photography journey in 2007. Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from visitors, so please feel free to leave a comment.

Contact Natacha

084 621 6762

or

natacha@natachawadsworth.co.za

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP