Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Boudoir Photography - Cape Town

After the family shoot with Natalie, we did a Mini Boudoir Photo Shoot for her. A little something from Natalie to Natalie. :-)

Once again, this is something all woman must do at least once in your life.  To me personally it is about celebrating your womanhood.  Who you are!

So go on, book a session at a photographer close to you!














And on this note, I want to thank every client this year.  I know if it were not for you, I would not have been able to keep such a vital part of myself, my photography, part of my busy schedule.

2009 has been one of the toughest years ever for me and my family, and with the grace of God, we are standing on the eve of 2010, and we are so blessed.  My family are on the brink of a new bigger future for us.  2010 is going to be tough year for us, but I am sure, we are going to be able to stand here, a year on from today, and be able to say that once again, God has carried us through the year, and He has blessed us once again.

I am eternally greatful towards our Heavenly Father for everything He has done for my family and I. My prayer for everyone has a blessed Christmas time, and that 2010 will be a good year for you and your family.

Lots of love

Natacha
xxx

1 Please leave comments here:

About This Blog

I work full time working mother of two young children. I enjoy sharing my love for photography with my clients!

My blog is a collection of most of my shoots that I have done since I started my photography journey in 2007. Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from visitors, so please feel free to leave a comment.

Contact Natacha

084 621 6762

or

natacha@natachawadsworth.co.za

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP