Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Children Photographer - Cape Town

I have been busy during December, I just haven't had the time to update my blog, so here goes....

Sharmira stays with us.  She is my housekeeper's daughter.  She is now 6 years old, and attend the same school as Annibelle my daughter.  They differ three days, so basically they are growing up as twins.  They also believe they are family, so who are we to teach them otherwise?  It does become hectic sometimes though with two six year old's in the same house.

But that is the way we prefer things.  HECTIC. :-)

Here she is.  Dressed up for her Christmas Concert at Sunday School.














After Sharmira, the Paulsen Family came for a visit.

It was an absolute blast taking photos of these two.  They fell in love with my kittens (at that stage, they were only 1 week old and the eyes were starting to open on some of them). Mom and myself struggled to get them away from the kittens, and my other three cats. :-) But we eventually got some stunning photos of the children and mom!





 
 

 


I ABSOLUTELY LOVED the feedback that I got from mom.  I don't think clients knows how much it means to get lovely feedback after a session!  And the feedback that I got from her made my day!!!!


0 Please leave comments here:

About This Blog

I work full time working mother of two young children. I enjoy sharing my love for photography with my clients!

My blog is a collection of most of my shoots that I have done since I started my photography journey in 2007. Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from visitors, so please feel free to leave a comment.

Contact Natacha

084 621 6762

or

natacha@natachawadsworth.co.za

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP