Sunday, January 31, 2010

Boudoir Photography - Cape Town

I had to opportunity to do another Boudoir Shoot.  I am not used to having so many boudoir shoots in such a short time.  I absolutely love to capture woman in her most vulnerable, intimate state.  This is always when you see the real person.

Once again, during and after this shoot, we chatted like old friends, laughing and getting serious withing seconds.

Thanks for a stunning shoot L!






 

Thanks for visiting my blog!

1 Please leave comments here:

About This Blog

I work full time working mother of two young children. I enjoy sharing my love for photography with my clients!

My blog is a collection of most of my shoots that I have done since I started my photography journey in 2007. Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from visitors, so please feel free to leave a comment.

Contact Natacha

084 621 6762

or

natacha@natachawadsworth.co.za

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP