Monday, February 15, 2010

Warren & Danielle - Cape Town Photographer

Yetserday was a very special day for most people as it was Valentine's day.  But for my friends, Warren and Danielle, it was an even more special day.

They chose an absolute stunning day in Cape Town to say their vows. 

They had the ceremony and the reception at Hillcrest Estate just outside Durbanville.

I was not the most professional photographer around, as I was taking photos while crying.  Don't get me wrong, they were tears of happiness.  To see two people so in love, and to know that they were made for each other was just one of those perfect moments.  For me, the whole day was like that.  A perfect day!

Thanks for making me part of your special day. 

 





 



 

 

Thanks for visiting my blog!



0 Please leave comments here:

About This Blog

I work full time working mother of two young children. I enjoy sharing my love for photography with my clients!

My blog is a collection of most of my shoots that I have done since I started my photography journey in 2007. Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from visitors, so please feel free to leave a comment.

Contact Natacha

084 621 6762

or

natacha@natachawadsworth.co.za

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP