Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I have been published!!!! - Cape Town Photographer

One of my photos that I took yesterday during the SARS strike was published in the Cape Times today.

I cannot even begin to describe the feeling when I got a phone call from Aziz Hartley from the paper to ask if he can use of my pictures. It never even dawned on me that there is a possibility that one of my photos can be used.

When I received the email later on to confirm that my one photo will be used, I was both excited and scared.

Well, here you go, the actual article and then also the photo! PS, check out my name underneath the photo! :-)

SARS Strike Cape Town

3 Please leave comments here:

Jeanette September 8, 2009 at 5:54 PM  

Wow, well done :) that's fantastic!

Danielle E,  September 9, 2009 at 7:03 AM  

AWESOME stuff!!! I am so proud of you!!! This going to become a trend? Keep on doing what you love and you'll never work another day in your life!!!
(((MWAHUGS)))
--xx D xx--

Damaria Senne September 9, 2009 at 6:02 PM  

congratulations. That is awesome.

About This Blog

I work full time working mother of two young children. I enjoy sharing my love for photography with my clients!

My blog is a collection of most of my shoots that I have done since I started my photography journey in 2007. Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from visitors, so please feel free to leave a comment.

Contact Natacha

084 621 6762

or

natacha@natachawadsworth.co.za

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP