Sunday, September 6, 2009

Pay it Forward

I met a very special person (thanks Mel!) a few weeks ago, and she did such an awesome thing for my best friend. This may seem very criptic, but those in the know how, will know what I am on about!

My way to give back is to do a Pay It Forward.

Do you know somebody who could use a photography session? I want YOU to nominate a family/person you know who would never be able to spend the money on a photo session for themselves or their family, but really deserves one.

I am giving away a Mini Magic Photo session for anyone in the Western Cape that is willing to travel to my Studio in Bellville.

I am accepting nominations until 15 October 2009. Oh, and the best part? The person who nominates the winner receives a 50% discount on their next photo session they book with me. What better reason to show some love could there possibly be?

The rules:

You cannot nominate yourself, and the person nominated must sincerely be incapable of purchasing my services.

The nominee must reside within the Western Cape and be willing to travel to my studio in Bellville.

Tell me who you know, what they’re experiencing, and why they would appreciate a Studio photography session. Please include a way to contact both your nominee and yourself as well.

Comment on this blog entry to let me know you’ve entered, and e-mail me the full story: natacha@natachawadsworth.co.za

The winner will be announced on 18 October 2009… so get nominating! The deadline for submitting nominations is midnight, 15 October 2009. I can’t wait to read all of your entries!

5 Please leave comments here:

Anonymous,  September 6, 2009 at 7:11 PM  

Fantastic initiative Tach. I am sure that you are going to make some worthy person very happy!! Well done

Damaria Senne September 11, 2009 at 11:21 PM  

Hi Natacha
I don't know anyone in the CT area who fits your criterion, but I'm posting a link to this post on a forum I belong to, and which I know has a number of members who are based in CT. Hopefully, they will know someone who could really use the session.
have a good weekend.

Natacha September 12, 2009 at 7:12 AM  

Thanks Damaria, I really appreciate it!

Peta,  September 27, 2009 at 11:46 AM  

Hi Natacha, i sent you an email - hope you receive it.
I love the idea of paying things forward and always try within my ability to do it also :-)

Take Care
Peta

Catherine Jordan,  October 1, 2009 at 8:53 AM  

sending

About This Blog

I work full time working mother of two young children. I enjoy sharing my love for photography with my clients!

My blog is a collection of most of my shoots that I have done since I started my photography journey in 2007. Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from visitors, so please feel free to leave a comment.

Contact Natacha

084 621 6762

or

natacha@natachawadsworth.co.za

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP