Sunday, January 24, 2010

Maternity Photographer - Cape Town

This beautifull couple contacted me last year November for a Maternity Shoot.  The lovely mommy to be told me that they are from Namibia, and that they will be visiting Cape Town in early December, and she would love to do a Maternity shoot.  Unfortunately at that stage her gorgeous little bump was just that.  A little bump.  She contacted me again late December and we arranged for to have their shoot done during late January.

We booked the shoot for yesterday.  I really enjoyed myself, as we had a lot of laughs, but even more intimate moments between two stunning young individuals that share a love so passionate and strong. 

Personally it was a WOW feeling for me to know that they traveled from Namibia to have photos taken.  And they chose me to capture their perfect love for each other.

I must commend this daddy to be, as he has the world of patience.  And not just with his gorgeous wife, but with a very demanding photographer (that's me ;-))!

Thank you for choosing me to capture this wondrous journey into parenthood!  I loved our session and can't wait to see you again!



 



 

 

 

 

0 Please leave comments here:

About This Blog

I work full time working mother of two young children. I enjoy sharing my love for photography with my clients!

My blog is a collection of most of my shoots that I have done since I started my photography journey in 2007. Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from visitors, so please feel free to leave a comment.

Contact Natacha

084 621 6762

or

natacha@natachawadsworth.co.za

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP