Sunday, January 10, 2010

A day at the beach

As this was the last weekend before school and work obviously started, we decided to make the most of the beautiful weather and we went to the beach on Saturday.


 I saw the moon at about 12:oo the afternoon, and could not resist taking a photo of it.  This was taken in broad daylight, in harsh sun, so I was pleasantly surprised today when I opened the photo.  No photoshopping was done except for making it smaller for the web.



And yes, I could also not resist taking photos of the seagulls. 




and we were treated to a show from the Discovery Medicopter as well!



Unfortunately the sea was a bit rough, so there was no actual swimming in the sea.  The children did play a little in the waves.  As you can see, I am really strict when it comes to covering up for the harsh sun, so they wear protective clothing as well as hats. And this is not just for the sea, same rules apply for the pool at home.  I also use a SPF 50 sunblock on them.



And what will a trip to the beach be without building something?
 
 



Annibelle is a beautiful child, but never ask her to pose for a photo while she is busy doing something.  This is her response....

 And Nathan will ALWAYS smile...  

Until he had enough...







Thanks for visiting my blog!

5 Please leave comments here:

Anonymous,  January 10, 2010 at 10:18 PM  

oh wow this makes me super jealous - I LOVE Cape Town. Beautiful work Tach

Jeanette January 10, 2010 at 11:28 PM  

Love the seagull shots, and LOL at the kids reactions to your camera

Damaria Senne January 11, 2010 at 11:48 AM  

Lovely pics. and it seems your family had such a good time. Nice.

A Daft Scots Lass January 11, 2010 at 12:25 PM  

I love beach outings. TFS your family pics.

laura January 16, 2010 at 4:36 AM  

The photos was great! i really love your photography, i like it! Thank you for sharing this great blog.

About This Blog

I work full time working mother of two young children. I enjoy sharing my love for photography with my clients!

My blog is a collection of most of my shoots that I have done since I started my photography journey in 2007. Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. I love hearing from visitors, so please feel free to leave a comment.

Contact Natacha

084 621 6762

or

natacha@natachawadsworth.co.za

Visitors

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP